On Sunday, November 16th, at the Whistler Conference Center, SABC will present a seminar as part of Cornucopia, 2014. Sake is ubiquitous in Lower Mainland sushi bars, but few of us have taken the time to learn about the depth and diversity of sake available from Japan, much less to explore the sake made right here in BC. Guests will taste samples of sake from different regions and get insider advice on culinary pairings that will make your tastebuds swoon.
Attendees will sample a broad selection of 9 Sakes:
- Fraser Valley Junmai Sake, Junmai
- Koto Sen Nen, Junmai Daiginjo
- Umi Blu, Ginjo
- Masumi Kippuku Kinju, Junmai Ginjo Yamahai
- Zuiyo Junmai Ginjo, Junmai Ginjo
- Gekkeikan Nigori Sake, Nigori
- Hikomago Junmai Daiginjo, Junmai Daiginjo
- Hakkaisan Sparkling Nigori, Sparkling Nigori
- Yu Junmai All Koji, Junmai
The event will be held:
Tickets can be purchased through the Cornucopia website:
We look forward to meeting you there!